Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Postal Technologies training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «IPS database replication ».
- Describe what replication is and how it works in IPS.
- Name and explain the IPS publications and their purpose.
- Understand what trust relationships are and how they apply to domains.
- Be familiar with the steps you must follow to install replication.
- Avoid and overcome the most common problems and failures.
- Understand the basic terms used in replication.
Target Population :
This course is intended for IPS administrators or anyone who installs or maintains IPS.
This course is for you if:
- Your organization uses IPS and you are responsible for working with the database.
- Your organization has multiple sites in your IPS network.
- You already have some experience with replication and need a better understanding of how IPS replication functions and how to prevent and correct problems.
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.