Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Postal Technologies training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «Management Guide».
When you have successfully completed this tutorial, you will know what the IFS management tasks are and understand why they are important. One of the most important aspects of managing IFS is configuration. Most of the topics covered in this guide are step-by-step instructions for the various configuration steps.
For example, you will be able to:
- List the global system and user interface parameters.
- Explain how to define offices.
- Understand how users and user groups function.
- Name the parameters you can configure for your bilateral agreements.
Target Population :
This course is intended for IFS Administrators.
This course is for you if:
- You need an introduction to the IFS management tasks.
- You are new to IFS and are unsure of how to configure it.
- You are familiar with IFS but would like to remind yourself how to carry out a particular procedure.
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.