Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Postal Technologies training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «Reimbursing and cancelling money order».
When you have successfully completed this module, you will have a good understanding of reimbursing and cancelling money orders using IFS.
You will be able to:
- List some possible reasons why a money order can’t be paid out.
- Show how to record reimbursement details of a money order.
- Cancel a money order.
Target Population :
This course is intended for anyone who uses either IFS or IFS Light. The information contained in this module is relevant to users of both applications.
This course is for you if:
- your organization uses IFS.
- you are new to IFS and want an introduction to some of the processes.
- you need to reimburse and cancel international money orders.
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.