Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Management techniques training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «Marketing and key account management ». This course is made up of five modules.
To build capacity in the areas of marketing, sales, customer service and customer relations through Key Account Management.
To equip Postal Marketing Managers and staff with the necessary knowledge, skills and best practices:
1. to develop Key Account Management models
2. to implement Key Account Management in their Postal organization
Target Population :
Managers and staff who are responsible for developing a model for implementation of Key Account Management in the Posts.
- Business leaders who are establishing Key Account Management (KAM)
- Project managers tasked with introducing Key Account Management
- Marketing and sales directors who will be managing KAs
- Key Account Managers
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.